Enjoy Living in a Jackson Community
Find out what's happening in Jackson by subscribing to our weekly email alert. Simply text Text VISITJXN to 22828 to get started. You can also go to eatjackson.com for restaurant specials or visit ardenland.net for upcoming music scene listings.
As Mississippi’s capital city, Jackson combines a bustling business district with charming Southern gentility. Here, the people are friendly and gracious, and life takes on a more relaxed pace. No wonder more people are coming here to live, establishing beautiful Jackson communities. Named by national publications as “One of America’s Most Livable Cities,” Jackson is a dynamic melting pot, deeply rooted in art, culture, history, and industry. The benefits of living in a Jackson Mississippi community are numerous.
- The city has emerged as a center for telecommunications, commerce, manufacturing, and distribution.
- The region still maintains its strength in agriculture -- raising livestock, soybeans, catfish, cotton, and poultry.
- the automotive and related manufacturing industry has sparked positive growth and spurred economic development in the region.
- Jackson is large enough to provide world-class entertainment, fine municipal services, and affordable housing – yet small enough to cherish its past and character.
- Jackson brims with historic architecture, first-rate museums, gourmet restaurants, and thrilling sports.
Your Guide to Jackson Mississippi Communities and Residential Areas
The City with Soul offers so much to do that you’ll want to live here. Call us at 1-800-354-7695 or 601-960-1891 to learn more about Jackson communities and suburbs.