Wellsfest has been named one of the Top 20 Events in the Southeast, has received the Governor's Award for Excellence in The Arts, and has received the GIVE (Governor's Initiative for Volunteer Excellence) Award.
Admission is FREE. 100% of the proceeds from this family-friendly music festival benefit a local non-profit.
The festival kicks off with a pet parade at 9:30 a.m. followed by two stages of non-stop live music from 10 am to 4 pm.
WellsFest also features:
- A play area for children, featuring easy-to-win games, inflatables and creative activities
- A variety of food and dessert trucks
- A silent auction of goods and services donated by local merchants and restaurants
- An outdoor coffeehouse
- Vendor booths with arts, crafts and more
- A Pet Parade and Blessing at 9:30 am.
- A giant plant sale including unique and pass-a-long plants
Although the festival is organized and put on by Wells Church with community volunteers, all proceeds go to a local beneficiary determined annually.
For more information, including vendor registration info visit wellschurch.org/wellsfest or call Wells Church 601-353-0658.