Hill-Holly Building

300 North Farish Street
Jackson, Mississippi

Located in the historic Farish Street District, the Hill-Holly Building, a two-story classic revival brick building, was built around 1903 by Thomas Hill, uncle of Kermit Wells Holly, Sr. The Building served as a civic and social meeting place for the Black and Tan Republican Party, The Masons and Eastern Star organizations. The Hill-Holly building has undergone renovation and has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places by the U.S. Department of the Interior.

Amenities

Amenities

  • Tours Available
  • Civil Rights