City Hall

219 S. President Street
Jackson, Mississippi

Completed in 1847, this beautiful historic municipal building once served as a hospital during the Civil War and one of only three public buildings to survive the destruction by Union troops. The top floor remains the home of Pearl Lodge No. 23 F. & A.M. The Josh Halbert Gardens features landscaped, brick lined paths and benches.

Amenities

Amenities

  • History