Featuring FIFI, the World's Most Famous Flying B-29 Superfortress and the planes, pilots, and crews of the Commemorative Air Force.
- B-29 flies at 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- B-24 flies at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- B-29 & B-24 cockpit tours available after noon.
- PT-13, T-34, RC-45J, & T-6 available for rides all day.
- PT-19 and L-5 static display all day.
$10: Children (Age 11 thru 17)
Free: Children (Age 10 & Under)
- All tickets are purchased on-site on the day of the event.
- Price includes free B-29 & B-24 cockpit tour when the aircraft are available.
- Rider's admission is complimentary with proof of purchase.
- Attending aircraft subject to change due to weather or maintenance.