Wellsfest to Benefit Good Sam in September
WellsFest, Jackson's Original Music Festival, is in its 38th year.
The event will be held primarily at Jamie Fowler Boyll Park.
The festival has been named one of the Top 20 Events in the Southeast, has received the Governor's Award for Excellence in The Arts, and has received the GIVE (Governor's Initiative for Volunteer Excellence) Award.
Admission is FREE. 100% of the proceeds from this family-friendly music festival benefit a local non-profit. This year's beneficiary is The Good Samaritan Center.
The festival kicks off with a pet parade at 9:30 a.m. followed by two stages of non-stop live music from 10 am to 4 pm.
WellsFest also features:
- A play area for children, featuring easy-to-win games, inflatables and creative activities
- A variety of food and dessert trucks
- A silent auction of goods and services donated by local merchants and restaurants
- An outdoor coffeehouse
- Vendor booths with arts, crafts and more
- A Pet Parade and Blessing at 9:30 am.
- A giant plant sale including unique and pass-a-long plants
- An evening art auction during WellsFest Week, where you can bid on works donated by popular Mississippi artists. This year's Art Night is Tuesday, Sept. 21 at Duling Hall in Fondren. The preview party starts at 5:30 pm. with live auction at 7 pm.
For more information, including vendor registration info visit wellschurch.org/wellsfest or call Wells Church 601-353-0658.