Pick Up a Passport to Earn a Free Bottle
Explore the City With Soul – and get a free Jackson water bottle – with the Metro Jackson Passport.
The small, bound book – the size of a traveler’s passport – invites you to visit landmarks of the city, collecting stamps from participating attractions, restaurants and others. Information within the passport gives a glimpse of locations, descriptions and contact information for these spots. Best of all, the passport is free!
Once at least six stamps are collected, the passport can be redeemed at the JXN Welcome Center (308 E. Pearl Street downtown), Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm, to claim your water bottle.
Visiting from out-of-town and don’t have time to get by before you leave? You can also redeem passports by mail to receive the free gift.
The Metro Jackson Attractions Association, in partnership with Visit Jackson, launched the program in October 2020.
The free Passport is available at participating attractions, restaurants, retailers and welcome centers in the area including:
- AC Hotel Jackson Ridgeland
- Arts Center of MS
- BRAVO! Italian Restaurant and Bar
- Brent's Drugs
- Broad Street Baking Company
- City of Jackson Municipal Art Gallery
- COFO Civil Rights Education Center
- Eudora Welty House & Garden
- Fairview Inn
- Hal & Mal's
- Hilton Jackson
- International Museum of Muslim Cultures
- JXN Welcome Center*
- LeFleur Museum District*
- Manship Wood Fired Kitchen
- Margaret Walker Center at Jackson State University
- MDFWP's MS Museum of Natural Science
- MS Agriculture & Forestry Museum
- MS Civil Rights Museum
- MS Children’s Museum
- MS Governor’s Mansion
- MS Museum of Art
- MS Sports Hall of Fame
- MS State Capitol
- Museum of MS History
- Old Capitol Inn
- The Old Capitol Museum
- Outlets of MS
- Sal & Mookie’s New York Pizza & Ice Cream Joint
- Smith Robertson Museum & Cultural Center
- Thalia Mara Hall*
- The Westin Jackson
- Visit Mississippi Welcome Centers*
- Visit Ridgeland Welcome Center*
Locations with the asterisk are not stampable.