Pick Up a Passport to Earn a Free Tee
Explore the City With Soul – and get a free tee to boot – with the Metro Jackson Passport.
The small, bound book – the size of a traveler’s passport – invites you to visit landmarks of the city, collecting stamps from participating attractions, restaurants and others. Information within the passport gives a glimpse of locations, descriptions and contact information for these spots. Best of all, the passport is free!
Once at least six stamps are collected, the passport can be redeemed at the JXN Welcome Center (308 E. Pearl Street downtown), Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm, to claim your shirt.
Visiting from out-of-town and don’t have time to get by before you leave? You can also redeem passports by mail to receive the free gift.
The Metro Jackson Attractions Association, in partnership with Visit Jackson, launched the program in October 2020.
The free Passport will be available at State Welcome Centers, the JXN Welcome Center, and participating attractions, restaurants and retailers in Jackson including:
- Arts Center of MS
- BRAVO! Italian Restaurant and Bar
- Broad Street Baking Company
- City of Jackson Municipal Art Gallery
- COFO Civil Rights Education Center
- Eudora Welty House & Garden
- Highland Village**
- Hilton Jackson
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Fondren Medical District
- International Museum of Muslim Cultures
- Manship Wood Fired Kitchen
- Margaret Walker Center at Jackson State University
- MS Agriculture & Forestry Museum
- MS Civil Rights Museum
- MS Children’s Museum
- MS Governor’s Mansion
- MS Museum of Art
- MS Museum of Natural Science
- MS Sports Hall of Fame
- MS State Capitol
- Museum of MS History
- Outlets of MS
- Sal & Mookie’s New York Pizza & Ice Cream Joint
- Smith Robertson Museum & Cultural Center
- Thalia Mara Hall**
- The Fairview Inn
Locations with the asterisk are not stampable.