Visit Jackson Announces 2022 Marketing Initiatives
Visit Jackson has announced a slate of 2022 marketing initiatives during the city’s Bicentennial year.
Among the initiatives outlined on Monday:
- Paul Wolf, Content Marketing Manager for Visit Jackson, introduced the new vibrant and fluid Visit Jackson website showcasing all things Jackson that include a sitewide search, a trip planning tool, and accessibility features that make the site ADA compliant. Learn more.
- Wolf also presented the launch of season 2 of "Soul Sessions," Visit Jackson's podcast that will feature new guests, a new schedule and a new guest host. Learn more.
- Visit Jackson's V.P. of Marketing, Jonathan Pettus, unveiled the official 2022 Tour Guide. This special edition embodies the celebration of the City With Soul's Bicentennial featuring 78 colorful pages of stories on local people and events, beautiful photos, maps and listings for restaurants and lodging, and a special cover. Learn more.
- Rachel Myers, President of the Metro Jackson Attractions Association (MJAA), and Andrea Patterson, Treasurer & Marketing Chair, unveiled their Bicentennial-themed Passport. In partnership with Visit Jackson, the 2022 MJAA Passport has an embossed gold cover bearing the Bicentennial logo. Learn more.
- Visit Jackson's Director of Communications Yolanda Clay-Moore, noted the call for contestants to serve as the goodwill ambassador for the City of Jackson through Miss Jackson Hospitality and a scholarship opportunity for single young ladies. Learn more.